State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. SBI is country’s largest commercial Bank in terms of profits, assets, deposits, branches and employees. So, everybody love to have job in SBI and now it is a great opportunity for interested candidates because SBI has released the notification of 19000 clerk posts this year. So, we can’t even imagine that how many candidates would apply for it and it’s common that they can find problems while registering themselves online.
Problems faced by the candidates while registering online for SBI Recruitment 2014
First of all, one must know about how to fill online Application Form. So, here is some of the information a candidate must have in mind regarding filling up of online Application Form.
- Before filling the Application Form, one should read all the instructions for filling the Form.
- One must know about the last date of filling the Application Form and it must be filled before the last date, otherwise it would be rejected.
- Make sure you are filling the Application Form for the right position and post.
- Make sure you are filling all the mandatory fields in the form, don’t leave any of the field empty which is marked as mandatory to fill.
- It is very much important to write your communication address completely, because your roll no, admit card, result will be mail to that address only.
- Fill all the details completely like age, gender, date of birth, nationality etc.
- Make sure you have your latest photograph to upload in the form and it must of the size that is mentioned in the instructions.
- Same is the case with signature, that is, before uploading your signature you must know the size of the signature to be uploaded.
- After filling up Application form, keep the soft copy of it with you for further correspondence. Continue reading…